Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
- 1. the responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Teleconnect GmbH, Am Lehmberg 54, 01157 Dresden, 0351-4236210, email@example.com (see our imprint https://www.teleconnect.de/en/impressum).
- You can reach our data protection officer, Mr. Christian Krösch, lawyer, SLK Compliance Services GmbH, Königsbrücker Straße 76, 01099 Dresden, by phone: 0351 89676360 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on the collection and disclosure of personal data
- We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the DSGVO, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other applicable laws.
- Primarily, the data processing serves the establishment and fulfillment of a contractual relationship with you. When you contact us by e-mail, via a contact form or by telephone, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The primary legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO. In addition, your separate consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a), 7 DSGVO may be used as a permission provision under data protection law. We also process your data in order to be able to fulfill our legal obligations, in particular in the area of commercial and tax law. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 (1) c) DSGVO. Where necessary, we also process your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO in order to protect legitimate interests of us or of third parties.
- A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO, the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that the disclosure is necessary for the purposes set out in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO a legal obligation exists as well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the following purposes. After termination of the contractual relationship, your personal data will be stored as long as we are legally obliged to do so. This regularly results from legal obligations to provide proof and to store data, which are regulated, among other things, in the German Commercial Code and the German Fiscal Code. The storage periods are then up to ten years. In addition, personal data may be retained for the period during which claims can be asserted against us (statutory limitation period of three or up to thirty years).
Collection of personal data on our website
Visit to our website
1.1 When you use the website for information purposes only, or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. This data includes the IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, website from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface and language and version of the browser software.
1.2 The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
1.3 The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to your browser. For this purpose, your IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. Log files are deleted within 7 days after the website is called up.
1.5 The collection of data when visiting the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on your part.
Other functions and offers of our website
3.1 In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
3.2 Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
3.3 If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Use of contact forms
4.2 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
5.1 Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
5.2 We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Collection of personal data when contacting us by e-mail, by mail and by telephone
Collection of personal data from customers, interested parties and suppliers
1.2 You are not obliged to provide the aforementioned personal data. The data provided may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of the data, communication, conclusion of a contract or contract processing may not be possible.
1.3 A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal provisions or a contractual agreement to public bodies in the presence of overriding legal provisions, to external service providers or other contractors and to other external bodies, insofar as you have given your consent or a transmission is permissible for predominant interest. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not a member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organization.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data provided, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. Insofar as the data provided is subject to retention obligations under tax and commercial law, it will be stored for the duration of the retention obligations of ten years and then deleted, unless you have consented to storage beyond this or the further processing of the data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the legal archiving and retention obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DSGVO.
Collection of personal data from applicants
2.1 We collect your personal data as an applicant only if you provide it to us voluntarily by e-mail, by mail or by telephone. This applies both to applications in response to job advertisements and to unsolicited applications. In this case, we record the information provided in the application. This includes in particular name, date of birth, contact data, interests, qualification data as well as educational and professional background. The personal data collected from you will only be used for the purpose of carrying out the application process (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), b) and f) DSGVO, § 26 BDSG).
2.2 You are not obliged to provide the aforementioned personal data. The data provided may be required for a future conclusion of a contract after completion of the application process. Without the provision of the data, it may not be possible to communicate, carry out the application procedure or conclude a contract.
2.3 A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal provisions or a contractual agreement. Data is transferred to employees of the personnel department, employees of the management and the respective head of department. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not a member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organization.
2.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Therefore, after the application procedure has been carried out, in the event of a rejection, we retain your data for six months after the rejection decision has been communicated to you. If you have consented to longer storage, the storage period is two years. After that, we will either delete your data or obtain your consent again. You have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. if you have given consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
2. insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the description of the functions above. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing. 3.
You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Teleconnect GmbH, Am Lehmberg 54, 01157 Dresden, 0351-4236210, email@example.com (see our imprint https://www.teleconnect.de/impressum).
You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
2. in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us. In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. 3.
(3) Pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
4. in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
According to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
You also have the right under Article 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, such as the Saxon Data Protection Commissioner responsible for us, Bernhard-von-Lindenau-Platz 1, 01067 Dresden, phone: 03 51 / 49 3-5401, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, so that the IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form in order to exclude the possibility of direct personal references.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
statistics. This tells us the total number of users who have clicked on one of our ads and been redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not receive information that personally identifies users. The processing is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in targeted advertising and the analysis of the impact and efficiency of this advertising. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO. For this purpose, you can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate technical settings in your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. You can find further information and the Google data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
Use of Hubspot
LinkedIn Analytics and LinkedIn Ads
Facebook Analytics and Facebook Ads
Social Media Plugins General
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which outweigh the interests of the parties concerned, in the best possible marketing of our products and services in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, these buttons are not unrestrictedly integrated into the page as plug-ins, but only by using an HTML link. This integration ensures that when a page of our website containing such buttons is called up, no connection is yet established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network.
Click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser opens and calls up the page of the respective service provider, where you can (if necessary after entering your login data) press the Like or Share button, for example.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by the providers on their sites as well as a contact option and your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the providers. http://www.facebook.com/policy.php, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy, https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung, https://twitter.com/privacy
Usage of Hotjar
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.