Please note: This English version of this document has been translated automatically and should therefore be treated as “informative”. By law, only the original version in German is valid and in-force.
In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the contact via a contact form, by e-mail or by phone. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
I. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
1. In accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), he is Teleconnect GmbH, Am Lehmberg 54, 01157 Dresden, 0351-4236210, firstname.lastname@example.org(see our imprint https://www.teleconnect.de/impressum).
2. Our data protection officer, Mr. Christian Krösch, SLK Compliance Services GmbH, Königsbrücker Straße 76, 01099 Dresde you can reach by phone: +49351 89676360 or e-mail: email@example.com.
II. Information about the collection and transfer of personal data
1. We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other relevant laws.
2. First and foremost, data processing serves to justify and fulfill a contractual relationship with you. When you contact us by e-mail, through a contact form or by phone, the information provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The primary legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. In addition, if necessary, your separate consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 a), 7 GDPR be used as a data protection regulation. We also process your data in order to fulfill our legal obligations, in particular in the area of commercial and tax law. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 c) GDPR. Insofar as necessary, we also process your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f) of the GDPR in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or third parties.
3. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if you have provided your personal details pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR have expressly consented to this, disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR has a legal obligation and this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
5. We will delete your personal information as soon as it is no longer necessary for the following purposes. After termination of the contract your personal data will be stored as long as we are legally obliged to do so. This is regularly the result of legal proof and retention obligations, which are regulated inter alia in the Commercial Code and the Tax Code. The storage periods are thereafter up to ten years. In addition, personal data may be retained for the period in which claims can be asserted against us (statutory limitation period of three or thirty years).
III. Collection of personal data on our website
1. Visit our website
1.1 In the case of merely informative use of the website or other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our web site, we collect data that is technically necessary for us to display our web site and to ensure its stability and security. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. These data include the IP address, date and time of the request, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone difference, content of the request (concrete page) , access status / HTTP status code , amount of data transferred , web site that receives the request , Browser , operating system and its interface and language and version of the browser software .
1.2 The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
1.3 The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to your browser. To do this, your IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. Logfiles will be deleted within 7 days after calling the website.
1.5 The collection of the data when visiting the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is therefore no contradiction on your part.
2.1 When using our website, no cookies are stored on your computer system. Cookies are text files that are stored in the internet browser or by the internet browser on your computer system. If you call up a website, a cookie could be stored on your operating system. This cookie would be a distinctive one Contain a string of characters that enables the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is called up again.
3. More features and offers of our website
3.1 In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
3.2 Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
3.3 As far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area’s (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
4. Use of contact forms
4.2 The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
5. Data security
5.1 We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
5.2 We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
IV. Collection of personal data after contact by email, by mail and by phone
1. Collection of personal data of customers, prospects and suppliers
1.1 We collect your personal data as customers, prospective customers or suppliers only when
1.2 You are not required to provide the before mentioned personal information. The communicated data may be required for a contract. Without the provision of the data, the communication, conclusion of a contract or the execution of a contract may not be possible.
1.3 A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal regulations or a contractual agreement to public places with priority legal regulations, to external service providers or other contractors and to other external places, if you have granted your consent or a transmission of predominant interest is permissible. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not an EU / EEA Member State) or an international organization.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. This is the case for the communicated personal data if the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. Insofar as the disclosed data are subject to the tax and commercial storage requirements, these are stored for the duration of the retention obligations of ten years and then deleted, unless you have consented to an additional storage or the further processing of data for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory archiving and retention obligations is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
2. Collection of personal data of applicants
2.1 We only collect your personal data as an applicant if you provide it to us by e-mail, mail or telephone. This applies both to applications for job advertisements and unsolicited applications. Then we collect the information communicated in the application. These include, in particular, name, date of birth, contact details, interests, qualification data as well as school and professional careers. The personal data collected from you will be used only for the purpose of performing the application process (legal basis Art. 6, para. 1 lit. a), b) and f) GDPR, § 26 Act).
2.2 You are not required to provide the before mentioned personal information. The information provided may be required for a future contract after completion of the application process. Without the provision of the data, the communication, the application process or the conclusion of a contract may not be possible.
2.3 A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal regulations or a contractual agreement. Data is transferred to employees of the HR department, members of the Executive Board and the respective head of department. A transmission of your personal data to third parties does not take place. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not an EU / EEA Member State) or an international organization.
2.4 The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. Therefore, we will retain your information for carrying out the application process with a rejection six month after the communication of the rejection decision to you. If you have consented to a longer storage, the storage period is two years. Afterwards we will either delete your data or ask for your consent again. You have the possibility to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
V. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time.Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we each present in the above description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
3. Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: Teleconnect GmbH, Am Lehmberg 54, 01157 Dresden, 0351-4236210, firstname.lastname@example.org(see our imprint https://www.teleconnect.de/impressum).
VI. Your rights
1. You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details .
2. In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us. You have the right under Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims is required.
3. According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to ask to restrict the processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to cancel and we no longer need the data, however, these for the assertion, exercise or defense ofLegal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
4. You have the right pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge.
5. According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you have the right you have issued consent to withdraw at any time by contacting us.As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
6. They also have the right under Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority for the processing of your personal n data by us, such as the federal data protection officer responsible for us: Sächsischer Datenschutzbeauftragter, Bernhard-von-Lindenau-Platz 1, 01067 Dresden, Telefon: 03 51 / 49 3-5401, E-Mail: email@example.com.
VII. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation