Software Reference Projects
In addition to dedicated application software for PCs, Teleconnect also develops control software and tools that support the operation of assemblies in development, testing and at the user.
The range extends from special tools for dialog with assemblies to complex sequence controls for proving the functionality of assemblies to universally usable PC interfaces.
- Configuration tool for TC private branch exchange
- SISA-Local-Craft-Terminal (operating and test interface for SISA)
- Database connection for network management systems
- Control and monitoring software (Windows applications) e.g. for optical wavelength converters, transmit/receive heads of optical free space systems
- Windows application for measurement data acquisition and parameterization of transportable cable test systems
- debugging tools:
- WT100s: Universal terminal program for controlling assemblies and devices with ASCII or binary-coded terminal interfaces (management).
- SISA terminal for direct communication with SISA devices via F-Port or SISA-I interface
- Script-driven SISA communication tester for automatic board function test as well as test of SISA implementation (OS/2)
- UDP terminal: communication to assemblies and devices with ASCII or binary coded management interfaces via Ethernet/UDP
- Control software for complex test sequences during climatic tests:
- Control of the climatic chamber
- Control of measuring devices via RS232 and GPIB
- Script interpreter with variable handling, conditional test execution and test protocol
- Conversion Tools:
- Gerber to HPGL converter for MENTOR layout data
- Converter for layout data adaptation
- Tools for comparing parts list contents of different source formats
- Database tools for production control and assembly tracking: